A flipbook may be the perfect way to bring your content to life and engage readers. Convert PDF files into interactive and media-rich books that can be viewed online and shared via social media as well as email. Furthermore, read books with flipbook format by your android devices or iOS devices, I think that will be better than just read a pdf file or office file. So, change pdf files, docx files, or ppt files which is generated by powerpoint software to flipbooks, it is meaningful and will color your life.
But, where should you start? We have scoured the internet looking for the best flipbook creator software out there. After trying a seemingly endless number of programs, we have found 15 of the easiest to use and most feature-rich one available.
Top 15 Best Flipbook Creator Software Comparison
Below is a chart with some of the key aspects of each program to help with your decision.
Please remove download protection item if it comes out on coupon page, the item is useless. You can download files directly from official page or you will get download link from the email sent from official vendor.
1. Firecoresoft iMade Flipbook
Firecoresoft iMade is a definite favorite for creating amazing flash flipbooks from PDF documents. It is the best on the market when it comes to ease of use, customer support, and some absolutely astounding and visually appealing results.
There are two versions of the program. One is for Windows and the other is for Mac users. If you are looking for more information or specs, just click the links on the table above to go directly to the product page on their company website.
- Customizable templates
- 3D effects
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Effortless conversion of PDFs into flash flipbooks
- Offers partial and batched conversion
- Simple to use
Test & Review
This software is stellar, and the price is lower than many similar offerings. The functionality that we needed was all there, and the design was simple to navigate. In addition, their customer service turned out to be both responsive and helpful. This one deserves first place.
We heard a lot of great things about Firecoresoft iMade, so we had to check it out for ourselves. We tried both the Mac and PC versions with remarkable results. The installation was seamless, and we didn’t need to read an instruction manual before creating our first flipbook. The program is intuitive, and everything is easy to find. With just a few clicks, we were up and running.
- It has a great price for the amount of features
- Easy to navigate, even for beginners
- Amazing polished results
- Fast setup and flipbook creation
- Responsive customer service
- While a good price, it isn’t the lowest on the market
2. FlipBuilder – Flip PDF Standard, Professional and Corporate Version
Flip PDF is the quick and easy option. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac. This is great software for creating aesthetically appealing and easily navigable flipbooks that will meet most needs.
Versions of the software are available for both PC and Mac. If you are still looking for more advanced features, they have a pro version. If you are doing commercial work, it may be worth your while to look into the added benefits of the corporate edition.
- Easy to use
- Creates Flash and HTML5 flipbooks
- Includes flipbook animations and sounds
- Flipbooks work both online and offline
- Windows and Mac compatible
Test & Review
Flip PDF is great if you need to save time. Many of the features are already automatically incorporated in case you don’t have time to do things manually, so you won’t have to go hunting around just to take advantage of frequently used options. While we think some of the animations fall flat when compared to Firecoresoft iMade, Flip PDF more than makes up for it in additional features.
We tested this on a laptop that was running Windows 10. Installation went quickly, and the user design made it easy to navigate. Within a few short minutes we were already well on our way to having a deliverable flipbook.
- It is lightning fast
- Great animations
- Good customer support
- Good information and walk-throughs available
- If you require any advanced options, it may require flipping through some tabs
- We wish those tabs were spread out across the top rather than squished into the side panel
3. FlipBuilder – Flip Office Standard and Professional
While this version is only available for Windows operating systems, it is still really strong software, so it gets to be number three on our list. With it, you can convert PDF, Microsoft Office, Kingsoft Office, and OpenOffice documents into flipbooks. That alone makes it worth looking into; that and the visually appealing flipbooks that can be created using the program.
The classic version works for most situations. We never needed anything more than it and were able to create flawless flipbooks. However, there is also a Flip Office Professional version for people who are comfortable with and need more advanced options for specialized projects.
- Allows you to convert MS Office and other documents into flipbooks
- Creates impressive digital magazines and books
- Flipbooks include interactive catalogs
- Online and offline versions can be created
Test & Review
This is an excellent option if you are hoping to make easy to navigate and read flipbooks with a limited amount of experience. It is easy to setup and the instructions are both simple to understand and easy to implement.
We used it on a PC running Vista. The program installation worked without any problems and the steps only took a few minutes. Loading our MS Word doc was simple and there was little to no hunting around required. We were able to make a few changes to really personalize the flipbook and were pleasantly surprised at the professional looking results.
- The variety of documents that can be converted is very useful and time saving
- It is part of the trusted FlipBuilder brand
- The tech support is very well informed
- The flipbooks come out looking very polished and professional
- There is often a short wait for tech support
- The buttons could be larger for easier navigation
4. FlipBuilder – Flip Powerpoint
Flip PowerPoint is another piece of software that is only compatible with Windows, but what it can do with PowerPoint presentations is astounding. The interactive flipbooks that it creates are well worth the investment.
If you are worried about getting started, just use one of their predesigned templates to create a flipbook that includes both page-turning sounds as well as animations. You can find out more about it on the company’s product page.
- This software turns PowerPoint presentations into appealing flipbooks
- Pre-designed templates come standard with the program
- The flipbooks are easy to navigate and include multiple options to do so
- There are no royalties to pay
Test & Review
We weren’t so sure about this one because of the number of features that can be in some PowerPoints, but it really did the job. The important parts of our formatting remained, and the flipbook version was so much easier for our visitors to navigate. We’re impressed!
This was tested on a desktop with Windows 8 installed. The installation took more clicking than anticipated, but once it got going it was fairly stress-free. Once the PowerPoint was loaded, we had to change a few things to make the design perfect. It was simple to do with the amount of helpful tools available and soon we had a flipbook worthy of presenting to our readers.
- Very simple design
- Really amazing results
- Easy to navigate
- Helpful guide materials are available if you have any issues
- The design may be too simplistic, sometimes it takes a minute find advanced features
- The program itself is boring to look at, although it produces really nice flipbooks
5. FlipBuilder – Flip Shopping Catalog
Another from the Flip range, this digital shopping catalog builder is a great way to present, promote, and sell items online. Shopping books only take a fraction of the time to create when compared with the amount of time spent on designing an entire shop.
- Create interactive shopping catalogs if you need more than just a book or magazine
- Shoppers can access your catalog from a variety of devices
- A novel way to sell products online
- Easy to navigate program with simple setup and instructions
- You can embed YouTube videos and other media
Test & Review
Flip Shopping Catalog is one of the best (it might even be the best) options available for creating interactive shopping experiences in the form of a flipbook. If you are serious about selling online, it is worth every penny.
This is a really big program, in more than one way. Installation took a while, but it turned out that it was well worth the wait. We built a catalog from scratch. The pages were directly editable, and the buttons made it super-easy to do. Everything was already right there. We just had to move it around an input the necessary information. The use of different media was impressive as well. We were able to add images and well as video to really bring the experience to life.
- You can add video!
- Allows for added sounds
- Turns more of your visitors into buyers
- It is ridiculously easy to use
- The support materials are extensive
- Because of the additional features it has a high price tag when compared to other flipbook software options
- Installation is slow and it can take up some memory on your PC
6. eFlip Solution – eFlip Standard and eFlip Professional
As we promised to all of the Mac users out there, the next one on this list is both PC and Mac compatible. Both versions are astoundingly full of features for making an easy-to-navigate and aesthetically pleasing flipbook experience. In addition to the standard version, there is also eFlip Professional for those who are really looking for an exceptional product. It too is available for both Windows and Mac.
The standard version is great for newcomers who want to make a beautiful flipbook, while the professional version will allow you to really personalize each and every feature within your flipbook.
- Create flipbooks from PDF, Image, MS Office, and OpenOffice documents
- More than 400 predesigned templates
- More than 700 predesigned background images
- Animated backgrounds
- Multiple plugins
- Lifetime license
Test & Review
eFlip Standard and eFlip Professional both outshine the competition when it comes to the number of features available. There are several file formats that can be converted into flipbooks and the options are endless once you really get into editing and choosing template options.
We tried out eFlip Standard on a computer running Mac 10.8. The installation was simple and we were up and running in no time. What was amazing was just how much we could actually do with our PDF once it was converted to a flipbook. The customization options, even using the standard program, were exceptional and the result was a truly one of a kind flipbook.
- A seemingly limitless number of features and templates
- The ability to convert more than one file type
- Exceptional tech support as well as available materials
- The price is higher than most of the competition, although it matches the number of features
- There may be too many features for novices
7. 1stFlip Flipbook Creator Standard and Professional
This software allows both Mac and Windows users to convert PDFs into online brochures, books, photo albums, flyers, magazines and more. As a unique feature, it permits users to copy and paste selected content while they go through the flipbook.
In addition to the standard versions, there is also 1stFlip Flipbook Creator Pro for both Mac and PC. It is an excellent option for graphic designers and others interested in creating stunning and unique works.
- Converts PDFs to Flash and HTML5
- Flipbooks can be viewed by readers using iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Offline flipbook versions are available in multiple formats
- One-click publishing
Test & Review
This is a good choice if you want to save a little money and still get most of the standard features found in higher-end flipbook software. It is easy to navigate, and all of the features are visible. Creating with this software is a breeze.
The installation is fairly standard, and the program starts as expected. It took us about ten minutes to become familiar enough with the software to begin to get some real use out of it. This is friendly to beginners and we would recommend it.
- There are options to get from start to finish very quickly
- The tech support is helpful
- It has all of the standard features you would expect
- The original file has to be in a PDF to convert it
- The program itself is somewhat unexciting to look at
8. Kvisoft – FlipBook Maker Standard and Professional
FlipBook Maker is another one that gets onto the list. It is available to Windows users only. If you will be using this on a professional basis and need more than the standard features, a pro version is also available. Kvisoft created both versions with the user in mind. Finished flipbooks can be viewed on a multitude of devices and the initial materials that you use can be one of several supported formats.
- PDF, images, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other files are supported
- Viewers can use P C, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android to interact with the flipbooks
- HTML5 and Flash flipbooks can be created
Test & Review
This is a great functional option with many of the features of competing software. Its strength is in the number of file formats that you can start with, as well as the number of devices that your readers and customers can use to access your flipbooks.
We tried out the software and were pleased with how smooth the process was. Everything was easily visible and accessible, and there was a natural progression that was easy to follow. We were also happy with just how much control we had over the whole process from the details all the way up through the big picture.
- Useful features
- Easy to navigate
- Tech support was responsive
- It doesn’t really stand out as exceptional, but it gets the job done well
9. iGooSoft FlipBook Creator
While this flipbook creator isn’t quite as packed full of features, it does have an exceptionally winning price, and thus makes it onto our list. This mini-version can still create some amazing flipbooks with a bit of effort.
The software is available to both Mac and Windows users, thus making sure it gets its place on our list.
- Simply to use
- Simple to install
- Converts PDFs to flipbooks
- Images can be added to the flipbook
Test & Review
This software is actually surprisingly good for the price. We didn’t feel like too many features were missing and were still able to make a customized flipbook that we could be proud of. If you want to stay on budget and still get the job done, this is the software for you.
Installation went very quickly, and the instructions were easy to follow. It only took us about 10 minutes to create a simple, attractive, and customized flipbook.
- Very easy to use
- Very easy to navigate
- It isn’t quite as feature-packed but still creates a nice flipbook